Sunday, September 26, 2010

When its crystal clear

In my early 20's I was involved in the Electronics industry working for a company that designed and manufactured various electronic products.

My first exposure to Crystals was using Quartz Crystal Oscillators to drive the timing circuitry in various electronic products which in turn allowed them all to function logically from step A to step B. In fact, no watch nor computer would operate today without an Oscillator so you would not be reading this post about this topic if it were not for the topic!

At that time I understood that all crystals vibrate at different frequencies depending on their type and shape and that this vibration could be converted into electrical energy to make things happen with electrical energy from an electronics perspective.

Unfortunately (although God and nature always make things happen at certain times for a reason) for me that is where it ended. It did not correlate the natural vibration of crystals in their natural state with anything else which when I think of it now was rather stupid.

The Value of Crystals to Mankind's (and every other living creature's) body and soul


Crystals in my humble opinion can offer as a lot more than we actually realise.

Having been exposed to them in the Electronics industry was a blessing in disguise as it offered me a very solid foundation to make the crystal vibration introduction 100% relevant so my conversion was a lot easier. I was not spiritual at the time and did not see or refused to see anything beyond the walls of what is tangible, visible and easily understandable.

Crystals come in various shapes and forms and over the next few blog posts I wil be discussing various forms of the subject from shapes and beliefs to the actual types of Crystals that address different issues we are faced with in our day to day and longer terms lives.

Every (living) thing in the Universe vibrates and everything is made of cosmic dust and particles. The vibrations all contribute to a universal energy that is also deemed by many as a universal conciousness as well. (You're probably also starting to see that my individual posts are also starting to converge whilst you are reading this - which is kinda the point as everything is connected.

Anyway enjoy these videos and over the next few posts I will be discussing this topic in more detail.







No comments:

Post a Comment